Super Fun Time Adventure Super Fun Time Adventure

My god, man

This was probably the most amusing game I've played in a long time. I love games that give me a laugh, and yours has done just that. I enjoyed playing this game a lot. I hope you make more, because this was awesome!

Open Here Open Here

Stunning!

This was an amazing flash. The way you animated this was so well done and smooth. And the effects for each attempt to open the box were amazing (the absolute zero part, especially). You have a lot of talent, and I encourage you to make more. Keep it up!

Spares Spares

Awesome!

I love this series. It is one of my favorites on Newgrounds. This one just happend to be my favorite in the series. It has some funny jokes and the storyline is excellent. Keep up the good work, Edd!

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2

Hilarious

You, sir, are a genius! I love all of your nameless movies, but Nameless 6, not just volume 2, is my favorite. I would really like to see more from you!

P.S. I desperately need to know where to get that Newgrounds thing you have at the beginning is. Please P.M me or anyone P.M. me. Please?

SKATER V2 Christmas 2007 SKATER V2 Christmas 2007

Awesome!

This is one of my favorite series on newgrounds and this episode is by far my favorite. I love how you use all kinds off different sound effects in certain places, i fiind it very humorous. Nice work and looking forward to more!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Loved it

"Hey its stressful out here, man! My family's dead and somebody could shoot me in the dick! And I just wanna pee without getting shot in the dick!"
"I here when you're captured, they let you live by shooting your dick off!"

This is one of the greatest series on Newgrounds/ the web. You have great artistic skills. Looking forward to more

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Lol

This is really funny, your humor pleases me. I love those kind of quick moving movies they add to the humor

I also loved the part with the guy peeing on Gray Fox, Snake, Jesus and God it made me laugh

nice work and I'm looking forward to more

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

It's just over this bridge!

"Chaaarlie Chaaaaarlie Chaaaaaaarlie Chaaaaar..."
"I'm right here whaddya want?!"
"We're on a bridge, Charlie"

Never gets old

Awesome video TypeQueen, made me laugh

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

good ol blockhead

This is hilarious. Your sense of humor and animation amazes me

Semicolon! Semicolon! Semicolon!

Hate me yet?

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Hysterical

The way he causes so much destruction and hes so clueless is marvelous. You have a talent for humor and flash skill.

PS Happy 1st Birthday to Dad's at Work!